The GLAMorous Life Cosmetics Line Review

0

The GLAMorous Life
GLAM stands for Giving the Lord All of Me

The GLAMorous Life Mission:
To provide young women with an education and an outlet to grow spiritually and
 emotionally as they tackle beauty and self-worth and their impact on lives.


I want to give a special thanks to Tiffany that sent me this package.  After a long rough day at work this really brightened up my day!  I was sent a foundation and a foundation brush.  Also I received a cute mirror with a scripture attached to it.  They sent me a lip gloss and a baked pressed powder.
I instantly tried out all these items and I was very pleased.  They are honestly really good quality! My favorite thing that I loved was the foundation brush and the lip gloss.  I am a lip gloss junkie I love lip gloss so I was so happy I was sent one.


Above is how the lip gloss looked like.  I love it because it leaves your lips super shiny and lasts all day.  I work a lot so this is the lip gloss I've been wearing almost everyday since I got it.  The color I received is Upgrade.  It's a cute fuchsia color.
 


I use the Baked Finishing Powder as a highlighter on my face.  It gives me that summer glow.  I can't wait to wear this in the summer when I get my tan back!  I got the color Satin Glow.


I received a foundation and a foundation brush.  I picked the color DW1 and unfortunately it was too dark for me, however I use it to contour my face so it works out fine.  The foundation is a light to medium coverage for all skin types.  The wonderful thing about this foundation is that it has SPF 15 and it is infused with Vitamins A, C & E.
The Foundation Brush is AMAZING.  It is very good quality and it blends in my makeup very well.  The bristles are soft and it is my favorite brush that I have so far.

They sent me a very sweet scripture attached to the mirror they sent me and it said:
Everyday you look in the mirror
declare you are beautiful because
you are! "You are the one who
put me together inside my 
mother's body, and I praise you
because of the wonderful
way you created me.  Everything 
you do is marvelous! Of this I 
have no doubt."
Psalms 139:13-14 (CEV)

If you wish to check them out you can visit their website at http://www.theglamorouslife.org/
Youtube - @anchoredglam
Instagram - @anchoredglam
 
xo- Mickey

0 comments: