199X/1990nvr brand

0

I recently did a shoot with Kendu (founder of 199x/1990nvr). I fell in love with the brand instantly.
Below are some pictures from the shoot





This was a very fun experience because I love taking pictures of course and also I got to experience this with my Best Friend Macquel Martin that is in the pictures on the left side.  This brand has so much creativity.  My favorite piece has to definitely be the Fortune Favors the Bold Crewneck.


We shot at a laundry mat in North Kansas City.  I loved the idea because its different and unique.  All the pieces look very professional. The photographer was very nice and he does amazing work he also does Videos for artists in the KC area I look forward to working more with this brand.  
You can shop at http://www.since199x.com/
Check out their website.
Also check out Kendu's site (founder of 199x/1990nvr) http://www.kendu56.com

 
Below I also have some BTS shots from the shoot in the video created by Kendu himself.


Also check out Gee Watts Music Video below GeeWatts.net
Featuring Jesse Brown DistantDreamsllc.com
It's featuring me as well
Gee Watts - 199x (Sixteen Nineteen) 


They also work with Kendu and are apart of 199x/1900nvr.
Gee Watts is a rapper from Kansas City.
Jesse is the PR of DistantDreamsLLC
This was a very fun experience. It was outside in the Kansas City area they had a lot of lovely ladies in this video.  We all had fun and it was a very chill atmosphere.
 I'm all for supporting KC Talent.
They were very nice and professional.
They have a very promising future and have a lot of raw talent!

You can also follow them on twitter at @kendu56 @gee_watts @Distantdreams11
xo - Mickey

0 comments: