My Favorite Drugstore Makeup

0

I made my first youtube video of my favorite drugstore makeup !!!
I hope you guys like it and bear with me this is my first video lol


Here is the list of things I mentioned in the video:

  • Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser by Maybelline
  • Fix & Perfect Pro Primer by Rimmel
  • L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup in color W5 Sand Beige
  • Revlon Colorstay foundation makeup in color 300 Golden Beige
  • Covergirl 3in1 foundation in color 855 soft honey
  • Hard Candy Glamoflauge heavy duty concealer in color medium light
  • Maybelline Dream Lumi highlighter concealer in color Buff
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer in color 230 Fair/Light
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in color 30 Cafe
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in color 720A Sunny
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Press Powder in color 001 transparent
  • Maybelline Fit Me Blush in color deep coral 
  • NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in color Dark Brown/Brown
  • NYX Glam Liner
  • NYC Liquid Eyeliner in color black
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
  • Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express Mascara
  • Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in colors
    • 129 Beige
    • 162 Nude Peach
    • 101A Sugar Pie
  • NYX Lip Stick in Color Narcissus
  • NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in color 02 Stockholm
  • Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in colors
    • 205 Elusive Insaisissable
    • 240 Striking Spectaculaire
  • L'Oreal LaLaque in color 412 Laquer-ized
I will try doing more videos for you guys thank you to all my supporters!
If you want to leave any Feedback feel free to do so!

xo - Mickey

0 comments: