Night Time routine

0

 Night Time Routine !!


Hello loves so since it is night time I thought it would be a great idea to share my daily night routine.
Here are the products you will need and put on in this order (also they are all drugstore products) :


Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

This is a makeup remover and a cleanser in ONE! It takes off any makeup whether its waterproof or heavy makeup.  This also cleanses your face and helps your face fight acne! 
You can get this product at any of these stores:

Drugstore.com - $5.27
Walgreens.com - $7.29
Target - $4.99
Walmart - $4.97



Pond's Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Spot Moisturizer, Normal to Oily Skin

This has helped my skin a lot.  I usually get acne on the right side of my face only and this moisturizer has helped with my dark spots.  This is a cool cream and feels really good on your skin especially at night.  You can use this moisturizer at night or in the morning.  Also there is one for normal to dry skin as well.
You can get this product at any of these stores:



Target - $8.99
Walgreens.com - $11.79
Drugstore.com - $9.39

L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate
This has to be the best thing I've ever bought for my skin.  I checked this product out on nicole guerriero's youtube channel and I must say it really does work!  Ever since I start putting this serum on my face I've seen great results.  I have seen my face clear up and when I do get a pimple I just put this serum on and it helps reduce my pimples!!!! This also helps tone your face and it does just that.  I've also seen improvement with my pores.  I don't see as many blackheads as before.  I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
You can get this product at any of these stores:

Target - $19.99
Walgreens.com - $24.99
Walmart - $19.97

Here are the three things I use at night to remove my makeup and prep my face to go to sleep.
I will also be posting how I do facials and really do a deep cleansing on my face.  This is my basic night time routine.  I try not to do too much and over work my face.  Hope this helps!



Xo - Mickey

Also if you would like to make any comments or suggestions you can also look me up on instagram at @mickeygonzalez_

0 comments: