Stubborn Blackheads

0

How to get rid of stubborn blackheads!

Here are the two things you will need:

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips - starts off at $6.27 (depends on how many strips are in the box)
Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask - $4.97
 I got both of these products at my local Walmart.
 For the best results do this after taking a shower because your pores will open up after your hot shower.

First thing you would have to do after taking a shower is putting a small amount of the Clean & Clear cleansing mask on your nose only and what this product does is really loosens up your pores to get those stubborn blackheads out.  Wait 5 minutes or until the product turns white and is completely dry. After it is dry wash it off with water make sure its not cold because cold water will close your pores.

Second Step: Before putting the strip on make sure you still have some water on your nose from washing the Clean & Clear cleansing mask so that it really sticks onto your nose.  
Put the nose strip on your nose so it looks like this:


Wait for about 15-20 minutes for it to harden. 
Once it is completely dry slowly start pulling it off and you will see all the gunk that was on your nose!! 
I would post a picture of how it looks like but trust me.....its not pretty lol.
After taking it off put cold water on your nose to close up those pores.
I do this routine every week since I wear foundation every day.
In the summer time I try to do this twice a week because I sweat more and it clogs up my pores.

I've tried doing the strips without the cleansing mask and it definitely did not work as well as doing it with the cleansing mask.

This really opens up your pores to dig out all the dirt that is clogged in your pores.
Also your nose will be super soft and you will see fewer blackheads also!

Hope this helps xo - Mickey

0 comments: